Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogging and Youtube

So, as we all know, blogging has been a big part of the internet for many a year, but riddle me this, is it losing popularity due to websites like Youtube?
Vloggers appeal to a much larger base and have built up quite the community. I've been on youtube since 2006 when Smosh released their viral video, "Pokemon Theme Song", this plus other incredibly popular videos like Charlie bit my finger, Chocolate Rain etc etc brought youtube an audience and vloggers like SxePhil kept that audience which has grown and grown. How does this relate to my first point? Well, who wants to read when they can just watch someone talk?!
I'm fond of both, but from experience i know that  most people aren't so keen, that involves concentration like, which is for fucking nerds (Dftba?!)
Not much concentration needed, but the most complicated books kids read now a days is Twilight or Harry Potter, which is not a good thing, not a good thing at all.

Blablablablablablablabla twilight is terrible

No rant for you today, i've done that before!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcsK82SNRCI

So if your one of the aforementioned simpletons who dislike reading, there's my vlog! Which doesnt get updated much so tough shit for you.

Tangents aside i hope you enjoy my blog, ill try update this regularly 

No comments:

Post a Comment